Working with Intimacy Coordinators - LFS Online Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Date: Friday 15th May 2020 Time: 11am-1pm Format: Workshop Cost: £30 (All fees go directly to supporting our network of amazing tutors).
Since the #MeToo movement and Directors UK’s guidance, intimacy coordinators have been employed to support scenes of nudity and simulated sex. Netflix, HBO and Amazon Prime, BBC, Sky TV, Channel 4 have been quick to respond by leading the charge to safeguard their sets.
What You'll Learn:
- The role of the intimacy coordinator - what do they do?
- How to find/engage and intimacy coordinator
- How they fit into the overall duty of care
- How do they work with the various departments
- How to create safe and supportive working environments for actors
Join intimacy coordinator Yarit Dor, for this introductory workshop and learn how to create a safe and supportive set.